(E) Commercial Contracts: Who Says Contracts are Boring??
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
East Broward - DCOTA Office, Dania Beach, Florida
Commercial Contract: Who Says Contracts are
The commercial sales contract is the cornerstone of the
industry. Understanding the contract as well as what types of
issues may impact your deal.
- They all look alike: Standard Contracts aren't so Standard- how
to craft the ideal terms to protect your client
- Easy Money? No such thing. Know your loan terms, because if
it looks too good to be true... it usually is
- Where Most Deals are Lost: the Due Diligence Process. The
least you need to know to save your next deal.
- Lien on Me? I don't think so. How to address title
encumbrances in the contract so you don't get stuck.
- Watch, calendar, hour glass-how you measure time is critical to
whether you close your deal or end up in default.
Sign in 8:30am-- Class 9:00am-11:00am
Members $15/ Onsite $25
Nonmembers $30/ Onsite $50
3 RCA Certificate Points