Troubleshooting Your eKey
To pair your device and the eKEY Fob:
- On your device, select Settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- For an iOS 5 or earlier device, select General and then Bluetooth.
- Set Bluetooth to On.
- Power on the eKEY Fob by pressing and holding the power button until the green light flashes.
- When you see Supra-xxxx, tap to connect.
Note: To use the eKEY software you must purchase the eKEY Fob from our association.
Click HERE to order your eKey online
(Online Supra EKEY orders are not for delivery, please wait for email confirmation to pick-up at one of our locations)
To use your eKEY Fob:
- Start the eKEY operation by selecting the (Obtain Key or Release Shackle) icon in your eKEY application.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Power on the eKEY Fob by pressing and holding the power button until the green light flashes, release power button once green light flashes.
- Point the eKEY Fob towards the infrared port on the iBox.
Recommended: For best performance hold the eKEY Fob between 6 inches and 2 feet from the iBox, iBox BT, iBox BT LE.
The eKEY Fob turns off automatically after an operation and after it has been inactive for 30 seconds.
If you receive any errors, click below for error code information