10 Steps to BOOST Your Global Business
- International Market Research – Enhance your knowledge of market trends and information with national, state, and local studies on international buyers. Discover where buyers are coming from, where they're going, what they're looking for, and more! MIAMI cooperated with the National Association of Realtors to produce a NEW international study on the South Florida area to reveal meaningful statistics on one of the top areas in the U.S. for foreign buying real estate activity. Go to www.miamire.com/international/research-and-resources to download all three studies.
- ProxioPRO – Extend your market reach – across the country and across the globe – with MIAMI's free ProxioPro's international marketing and networking platform. This new service provides automatic translations of all listings into 19 languages, detailed profiles of offices and agents and one-click networking for referrals. Go to http://www.proxio.com/MIAMI/ to activate your website.
- Multi-Language IDX – ProxioPro includes your free multi-language IDX. This landmark service gives consumers easy access to your IDX in 19 languages and to listed properties for all MIAMI members and to the listings of all the agents in your entire global network. Consumers worldwide can search for properties, for South Florida and other global markets of your invited network in their choice of 19 languages.
- MIAMI International Real Estate Congress & Expo – Known as "The Place to Do International Business," the award-winning Congress features world-renowned speakers and presentations highlighting how local and U.S. Realtors can reach the increasingly crucial foreign buyer as well as assessing the strength of the market and how Realtors can identify and take advantage of new opportunities. http://www.2013MiamiCongress.com
- Global Events – Attend international events to connect with international real estate professionals. For updates on international trends and information from industry leaders and experts, and to promote yourself and your business, see international schedule on this page or go to www.miamire.com/international/events for MIAMI's updated International Schedule.
- WorldProperties.com – Is the official website of ICREA (International Consortium of Real Estate Associations) and provides access to properties, lists international professionals by country, language, and business specialties, and features member country information.
- TRC (Transnational Referral Certification) - Prepares real estate professionals globally to make and receive compensated referrals featured on WorldProperties.com. The course can be taken online or is presented locally by Deborah Boza-Valledor, the leading TRC instructor in the world. For more information go to WorldProperties.com.
- CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) - By earning your CIPS Designation, you will gain access to and be featured on the CIPS Network. This members-only group is specifically for international practitioners of the National Association of REALTORS®. Comprised of over 2,000 real estate professionals specializing in all types of real estate. For more information, go to http://realtorbenefitsprogram.org/global/cips_network/overview.
- Foreign Investors Guide - Features articles by attorneys on immigration and visas, forms of ownership, financing, and starting a business in the U.S. Most articles are available in English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, and German. Purchase the entire Guide in all seven languages or purchase and download sections in specific languages. http://www.miamire.com/products/foreign-investors-guide
- MLS Out-of-Area Codes - Through MLXchange you can enter any property you have listed, whether it's around the corner or around the world. Just enter the right out-of-area code. Realtors can search our MLS for listed properties around Florida, around the U.S. or around the World.
5970 - If your listing is Outside the U.S. other than Fl. Keys, Islands, Caribbean - i.e- Europe, Latin America
5940 - If your listing is in FL but NOT in Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County
5950 - If your listing is in the FL Keys, Islands or Caribbean
5960 - If your listing is in the USA other than Florida
BONUS: MIAMI Globe - Use with buyers and sellers to highlight increased global marketing
opportunities as a MIAMI member (see magazine insert or download at MiamiRE.com).
Download / Print Version