(E) Become a Real Estate Social Media Superstar - 4 CE
Thursday, December 17, 2015 (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
East Broward - DCOTA Office, Dania Beach, Florida
Note: This course is part of the MRETE Certification program here that includes 11 CE
and can be attended by anyone, but is offered at a discounted price
to all MRETE candidates who attend all 5 classes on 12/16 and
This class offers 4 hours of CE.
Sign-in: 8:30 am
Class: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Members: $25 / Onsite: $45
Note Pricing: MRETE Candidates: included in bundle of 5 classes on
12/16 and 12/17 for only $75.
Click here here to
learn more about and/or sign up for the MRETE Certification
Non-Members: $50 / Onsite $75
How would you like to generate business from social media in under
15 minutes a day?
Whether you are new or well versed to the world of social media
and looking for a way to take it to the next level, this course
teaches you why social media has become a force in business, how
you can find and connect with potential clients online, plus a
behind the scenes tour of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Active Rain,
YouTube, Pinterest and More.
Direct Learning Objectives
- Understand the growth & importance of Social Media on
society, the business world and the real estate industry.
- Learn the benefits, strengths and weaknesses of each major Social
Media site so that they can identify which one(s) are right for
their business and the kind of client they are trying to reach.
- Identify the right tools and develop a time management plan that
can be easily implemented.
- The Growth and Importance of Social Media.
- How to Get Your Social Media Strategy and Getting Started
- Overviews of All Major Social Media Networks (Facebook, Twitter,
Google Plus, ActiveRain, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Blogging)
and How to Leverage them for Real Estate
- Social Media Time Management and Aggregating Tools
- Integrate Your Social Media Into Everything Else
- Take Home Action Plan
- And much, much more